What is the purpose of this Policy?
VRROOM attaches great importance to the confidentiality of your data which represents for us a pledge of seriousness and confidence, no matter whether it is about cookies or personal data.
This cookies policy only concerns the processing related to the deposit of cookies and tracers. For the other treatments that we carry out, please consult our data confidentiality policy, accessible at any time on the platform VRROOM.
What is a cookie and what is its purpose?
Cookies and other trackers are small “text” files placed and hosted by a server on your smartphone, tablet or computer when you visit a website or platform.
Cookies do not identify you personally but identify your terminal (e.g. smartphone, tablet, etc.) via your IP address, as well as various information related to your browsing (e.g. browsing time, pages viewed, etc.) in order to:
- memorize your identifier in order to recognize you when you connect again to a website or platform and to keep your choices (e.g.: languages, refusal of cookies, keeping your basket, etc.)
- track and analyze your use of a website or platform for statistical purposes in order to improve your experience and provide you with a service tailored to your needs.
- enable you to browse and use a website or platform in optimal conditions.
- analyze your use of a website or platform in order to provide you with advertising tailored to your needs either on that website or on other websites.
For more information on this topic, you can visit the following websites: www.cnil.fr, www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
When you log on to our platform, we may place cookies on your terminal for the following reasons and purposes only:
- Technical cookies, which enable you to use our VRROOM service securely, based on our legitimate interest in providing you with a quality service.
- Statistical cookies, which enable us to track your use of our platform (e.g. page viewing time, pages consulted, etc.) on the basis of your prior consent, in order to provide you with an adapted and high-quality service.
In all cases, the cookies deposited, whatever their nature, are kept for a maximum period of 13 months from their installation and are only renewed in the event of a new connection to our website at the end of this period. If you would like more details on the duration of use of our cookies, please contact us at [email protected].
What control do you have on these “cookies”?
You cannot object to the deposit of technical cookies since they are necessary for the proper functioning of our platform which would be otherwise potentially unusable.
If, however, you do not wish to receive technical cookies on your terminal, you can refuse them at any time using your browser settings. You will find all the information you need at the following links: Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Firefox and Opera.
Who can you contact for more information?
We have officially appointed an outsource and independant Data Protection Officer (“DPO“) to our supervisory authority in order to ensure the safety and confidentiality of your personal data, .
You can contact our DPO at any time and free of charge at [email protected] in order to obtain more information or details on how we process your personal data.
How can you contact the CNIL?
You may at any time contact the “Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés” or “CNIL” at the following address: CNIL Complaints Department, 3 place de Fontenoy – TSA 80751, 75334 Paris Cedex 07 or by phone at 01.53.73.22.22.
Can the policy be modified?
Certifié conforme par Dipeeo ®