It’s a great pleasure that we, VRROOM (“We”), welcome you as a User (“You”) of our virtual reality platform (“Platform”). We have set up just for You a space that allows You to create and/or to enjoy concerts and live shows in a simulated reality (“Services”). If You have the artistic fiber, You can create your own simulated reality content, or at least to enjoy the amazing content that has been created for You and have fun… Your participations (“Contents”) will be valued on the Platform!
In order for everyone to fully enjoy the simulated reality experiences that We offer, We have written these Community Standards (the “Standards”).
The Standards are part of the Terms of Service of VRROOM (“ToS”). Thus, you must also review and agree to these Community Standards if you wish to use our Services and to be aware of all the rules and obligations that apply to you on our Platform. The ToU and the Community Standards constitute the entire contractual agreement governing your use of the Services.
Please note: When you check the box “I accept theses ToU and these Standards” or any other similar wording, at the time of the creation of your Account or registrering for an Event, you accept these Standards and agree to respect all the obligations set ou in them.
First, just a little clarification: all capitalized terms used in these Standards are defined within these Standards and/or in the ToS.
1- Restrictions on use
As We really want to offer our Services to everybody and to share a good mood, some uses aren’t allowed. The short version is in bold, and for more details, keep reading the rest of the paragraph.
- You may not have any offensive languageother Users on our Platform. No behavior no publish or upload content that harasses, intimidates, defames or threatens a User or a third party is allowed on the Platform or to the Users.
- Anyhateful speech is clearly prohibited. Any Content that promotes or tolerates hatred or violence against people because of their race, ethnic origin, colour, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, state of health, or other forms of discriminatory intolerance, will not be accepted. You may not use the Platform to promote or support organizations, individuals or third parties that: (i) encourage or condone hateful or discriminatory behavior; or (ii) promote violence.
- Any behaviour that could be construed as sexual harassment contravenes our rules. You must respect the limits and consent of other Users, in particular by refraining from sending any unsolicited sexual content. VRROOM lets you chat and meet other Users, particularly about music, but it is not a dating application.
- You cannot exploit children. You may not offer services or publish or upload Contents that exploit or abuse children, including but not limited to images sexual abuse.
- You can’t do any hidden and/or illegal and/ or dangerous activities. To be clear: You may not offer services, publish or download Content that contravenes, or facilitates or encourages activities that contravene, the applicable legislation in France or in the country from which You operate, including gambling, illegal drug use, phishing, human trafficking, prostitution, doxing, swatting.
- In Intellectual Property matters: You can’t promote services, publish or upload Content that infringes the copyrights, trademarks, patents or any other intellectual property rights of any third party. You cannot use music, images, videos, logos, books, texts, codes, and slogan, that are protected by intellectual rights, if you do not have any authorization from their owners.
- Obviously, any malicious practice from You is forbidden. We want to make very clear that it is strictly prohibited to corrupt or attempt to corrupt the Platform with phishing techniques, viruses and other malware, scraping, or any other activity that may undermine the integrity and operation of the Platform. No downloading or distribution of materials that interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Platform or other services and our infrastructure or third parties is permitted.
- Deceptive Practices and False Undertakings are strictly forbidden. You may not use the Services for deceptive marketing practices or any other illegal or unfair activity. Contributions should reflect an experience actually lived on the Platform. False engagement is not permitted and will be removed, along with any Content analyzed as disinformation, identity theft, denigration, or misleading statements.
- You have to be cautious about personal, confidential or protected information that You publish on the Platform. You must only publish information, images and content about people if you have the right to do so. In particular, you must respect image rights, privacy rights and the right to protection of personal data. You will be liable if you publish Content about people without authorisation. This particularly applies to Content creators.
- Ban on spam and aggressive or misleading commercial activities. . You may not use the Platform to transmit unsolicited commercial electronic messages, or more generally any advertising or solicitation message. The publication of repetitive or meaningless Content is prohibited to the extent that it downgrades the quality of the experience offered to Users. You may not engage in aggressive or misleading commercial activities : this covers for example artificial collection of attendants to the events
- Lastly, We want You to help us fighting against any money laundering and terrorist financing. As money is the sinews of war, You must help us to fight against these illegal practices. For that, it is not authorized to offer or promote Content that involves or encourages the support, financing or membership of a terrorist organization, or the laundering of funds.
2- Users Behaviours
- Names. We want our users to choose appropriate, non-offensive usernames. You don’t have to use your real name on the Platform, but we do require Users to provide us with accurate and up-to-date information. Do not impersonate others and don’t create accounts for the purpose of violating our Standardsor misleading others.
- Behaviour. Respect other Users of the Platform including IRL. We want to foster positive behaviours and good vibes on the Platform. We can remove Content that targets individuals in a negative way or exclude Users who behave unlawfully or inappropriately, for example IRL physical harm, emotional abuse, doxxing, bullying. Please respect spaces of expression and environments of support.
- Preventing conflicts and illegal content. Each User is entitled to report Content that they think is not appropriate or illegal on the Platform. It is really important for Us that You take part to the build of our powerful community. We also encourage Users to amicably settle any dispute they might encounter. However, VRROOM is at your disposal to react and support you if a User behaves in a way that violates the law or these Standards, including working with law enforcement. .
3- Process to report a violation of these Standards
Any alleged violation of these Standards shall be notified as follows:
- Any violation of these Standards:
- Use the “Report” button available throughout your experience on the Platform.
- Select the infringement you think to be the most appropriate and explain how You think another User or Guest has violated these Standards.
- Illicit content (including Infringement of an intellectual property right):
- Use the “Report” button or contact us at [email protected]
- Provide your contact information, including your Account’s name, full name and email address.
- Identiy of the disputed Content (trademark, original work, etc.) in the most accurate way possible.
- Explain why you believe this Content is unlawful.
- Provide links to content or screenshots that You believeis unlawful. Provide a complete list of the content You want removed.
- If applicable, a copy of the message sent to the author of the Content or the reason why he/she could not be contacted.
- Any violation of these Standards:
4- Consequences of non-compliance with these Standards
Any conduct, activity or Content that we have objectively determined is contrary to these Standards and/or applicable law may be temporarily suspended or permanently removed at any time upon notice from us and without prior delay. Depending on the severity of the infringing behavior, we reserve the right to suspend your access to the Platform, your account or to the VRROOM Services in general.
If you consider that a decision taken against you is unfair, you may challenge this decision to suspend/terminate/delete your Account or your Content, within 30 days of its notification by contacting us at [email protected]. We will then have 90 days from receipt of your request to reconsider our decision and provide you with full information about our final decision.
VRROOM may change these Standards at any time by posting a revised version on the Legal section of its website. You will be noticed of any change of these Standards at the least 60 days before they come into effect. By continuing to use the Platform, our Services, or accessing your Account afterafter the expiration of this 60-day period, you are considered to have accepted this change. ,
If you do not wish to accept the changes, you must stop using the Platform.